Thursday, March 25, 2010

thursday--happy :D

thursday--happy :D
today is my first time writing blog "可是一点头水都没有" never mind lar. write today what had happened lar :Djacob--kong ho yee,she said her new hairstyle like long already.but she just cut on wednesday == how can so fast long oh Xd -sot geh- but her new hairstyle hou leng (: my malay teacher said her (eletrick shot)dont know how to spell* HAHA laugh sei me.Actually today i have go YUK CHOY to see that basketball competition de. this is the last chance that i can go and see. althought the competiton until tomorrow,but just today's competition is after school dismiss. but my mum not allowed :( HAIS but i know today they have WIN the competition :D HAHA.! CONGRATULATION.! happy happy ^^
LOL. i hate bahasa cina period ar.! boring dou erh. i think the teacher dont know how to teach loh x( make me and my friend(ziqi) also want to sleep == ALLAH* but we guai guai lui lei geh,must respect her de,so we dint have sleep,just bend over table and do homework HoHo~ so fake =pthis saturday arh.....haven't comfirm want to go where yum cha after the concert. ish.!my friends,all of them also dint have go the band concert,just me and ziqi go jek :'( scare will bored tim erh :s but it's okay (: heheokay lar. ENOUGH jor. write until here. BYE*

No comments: