Saturday, April 24, 2010

24,25/4/2010 *

25/4/2010
today almost 1.00 pm only wake up :D so tired ar.! because last night 2 pm only sleep. cause we got some entertainment (actually is gambling *) at my aunty's house xP hehe hais~ lose jor RM10.70 :'( stop writing le. now go play water with my relatives HAHA.! bye *
24/4/2010
weekend also got school. HATE ! when i reached to school , the school was not noisy at all. Bacause today got a lot of people also didnt go school (satuday maa). Include my class. today just me , cherlynn , ho ye and shi kee go to school. other friends absent - i means in our gang only, not the whole class - Beside my class is 4SV. Their class geng than me =/ just got 7 people. KUA JEONG.! XD i wont feel bored even though just we 4 people. we keep talking, laughing, making noise. HAHA today ho ye got brought her camera came to school. we took a lot of pictures in class. But no one pretty, as a matter of fact * But also have save it as our memories(:

No comments: