Thursday, April 1, 2010

30/3/2010
hehe. download jor zai zai so many pic. LOL.! yeng dou..BOOM ar. love sei her=) muack..XD that day so angry about zi qi de lor.!! my sis stop learn dance only mah,she angry what oh? my sis stop learn dance cause she wanna learn draw. cause in SPM she have a draw exam. if no learn,how she get high marks oh? FUCKING~ yat dit dou ng sek tei liong ppl x/ sun sun sun. ng choi mou choi.!!

31/3/2010 NOTHING SPECIAL
1/4/2010
HAPPY APRIL FOOL.* haha XD today so happy loh. because ziqi choi back me le:D plus today is'愚人节'so many people let me fool :D haha.! include my friends lkc & sammi. i ask my friend zi qi fool them. she said: kai chin,you look like thin jor erh. then she say: I KNOW ar.! haha XD actually we are fooling her. so STUPID.* hoho~ dont know why. today when ERT period,we all also very happy. all also crazy,especially my assisitant monitor. she happy dou zhang dit pokai.! haha XD make whole class so fun(: DAMN like the feel.^^ today also got nurse come our school 打针 my friend--chee ling da dou 面青口唇白.!! yer...it's ugly but luckily she is okay now (:

No comments: