Saturday, April 3, 2010

yesterday my friend--k.t told me that she broke up with her ex. HAIS.~ the boy broke up just said: we break bah.! @@ oh no.! what's the pit luii reason oh. BAKA.! but sun lar. my friend also nothing le. cause got sum lei zhun bei already(: hehe hope she can find another boy more good than her ex lar XD today so early woke up erh :( now got abit sleepy. we go 'bai san' :D near my house de. until 11something only reach home. today my uncles,my cousins all also got go there. sangat meriah.!^^/ they all fong pao jiong.XD we eat at there. after that,we all clean the place then back home le. hoo~~ so tired.
i still got homework not yet do erh. tomorrow gotta pass up. but damn lazy :( KARANGAN MINGGUAN er. so long de. copy dou my hand wanna patah le hais.~
go sleep awhile sin. really damn sleepy. ^^ dit homework wait me wake up only sun lar. night. hoho

No comments: