Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yesteday was Labour day, so everyone also no need to work. So i went parade with my family. When reached, a lot of people. My sis told me ah ting and mei yin also got go, but not yet arrive. Then we hang with my mum. My sis bought a belt. RM25.90 It's nice. => When my mum was trying clothes, i met my relatives. They said no need work so come parade tan air-cond wor =/ But that day too many people, air-cond also not cold at all. My dad received a call. Then he said need to back home. Because my uncle find him to do something :) So my mum let me and my sis hang. => Then we go Sushi King find ah ting and mei yin. I have ordered unagi. HAHA.! Delicious naa. Hang awhile, we jau back le. Because im so tired. Maybe is because this few weeks also concentrate to pratice dance :(

……………HALF AN HOUR……………

reached home , quickly go bath , watched movie , sms . Just that all :) HEHE *

No comments: