Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today same as usual. I back studio to Practice Practice and Practice. This morning my friend chee ling so early went to studio. Because her family wanna go some place before 12pm. That's why she so early reached studio. Im so good lar, i scared she will feel bored then i quickly 'gao dim' my things, then asked my mum fetch me went to studio to accompany her.

While reached, i saw my dance teacher's laptop. That time he was playing facebook game - Nightclub City. WOW !! Leng douuuuu.. When facing it, im SPEECHLESS Sudddenly feel my club so 'yuk sun' Somemore, he still 'chuen' me ><>

Tomorrow didnt have practice. Yeah ~ Can rest one day. Hees. Dont know why this few days i feel my leg so pain erh. Everynight my dad also got help me 'juk yau'. But now is still feel painful. Tapi saya boleh tahan lar xDD

Recently many new movies erh. I date my sister to wacth with me. But still dont know my mum allow we go or not lar. If can of course good lar. Hehe ;> Feel lazy to write anything already. Hehe, Night all. ♥

No comments: