Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello ! Long time didnt have write blog already. Hehe. Because really lazy.
Last saturday night i went D'one studio. That night is a sharing night ;> We can learn many element, but i just have interesting in Hip-Hop. That night many people went. I saw my primary school friend. He is same age with me, but his height is different with me xDD Maybe his look or height make me feel he still like a kid. HAHA ! That day we took a lot of photo. First time took photo with my friend - Foo Seong. Im so cheeky that night lar. Because was me asked him to take photo with me de. Dont know why i wont feel ashamed ^^
That day was a happy night ;>

BFF

Last sunday was Starwalk. I got took part, but in non-competition ger lar xDD Ran awhile, we went and eat, because all my friends also already hungry. Afterward, we called taxi and back stadium. Because my friends - Bboy have a show at Stadium, we went 'bong qiong' HAHA ! Good show oh. But...while they finish the show, less people clap hands. So fish erh =/ But my friend said it is normal. Hehe. I cant imagine we can take the certificate. Because we dint have run finish 10km. Haha ! Happy naa xPP

Self-Loving (:


No comments: