Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fisrt time meet up with him .

04.07.2010
Today woke up at 10am. After woke up, i received my dance teacher's call. He asked us to take part in dance competition. LoL. I immediately called my friends. They all also want to take part. Hais~ After finished all my things, i called my friend to fetch me go Jusco. Just wait awhile, my friend reached. He drove so fast. But it is stimulated. ----REACHED JUSCO---- Just chat awhile with friends, the competition jau start jor. Arghhhh ! So tension larrrr. 10minutes, we finished our routine. OMG ! It's like a shit. But it was a big improvement for us. My teacher said : 'Winning & Losing is something normal' and it was even better than what we did in PGS final showcase. If we dont compare with others, i think we also not so bad geh xD Keep on !!
03.07.2010
11something only woke up. After took shower, i started to prepare my own thing. Because wanna go Jusco with Ah Yik ;> Hehe LoL So hurry lar. Afterward, my mum fetched me went to Jusco. Whern reached, i walked to cinema to find him. First time walked alone, seems like so ashamed :( But found him soon. Then we decided what movie that we want to watch. Finally, we choosed 'yip mun qin juen' xDD Nice movie. But cinema's air-condition so cold. Got abit uncomfortable. But he has borrowed something for me. So it's okay. Hehe. Afterward, we went sushi king to have our lunch. But we just eat a little bit. Because we has eat popcorn and drank a lot of water. So it was full. And that day also was our first time to take photo. Haha Happy Happy. Almost 7pm, he fetched me go to cherlynn's house to wait my mum. Happy 3th july ;>


No comments: