Tuesday, October 19, 2010

16th October 2010 .

16.10.10 Saturday.
Happy Birthday Michelle yong!
Her birthday was celebrated at De Garden-Boston. That day I‘m so early to prepare. Because i want to go to my friend's house, scared will be late then let her scold XD I have to reach to my friend's house before 7pm. But at 4:30pm I started to prepare all my things. Isn't exaggerated? HAHA. Because I want to make-up, bath, make my hair, etc maa.

SKIP. SKIP.

Reached Bostom__

When we arrived there, my friends have not arrived yet. We didn't wait for them then ordered food due to we all felt hungry. After 15 minutes, they all reached. Then we began to eat. Of course, we would not forget to give the birthday girl a birthday surprise. My friend took the cake and walked towards the birthday girl. The person who is in charge the restaurant also help us to make some effect. Such as switch off the light, fan and play the birthday song. After that, we took pics. I also photographed alot of their ugly photos. XD. They makes me constantly laughing. How happy! And that night was me and my dear chat longest time on 3G. Although can't hear his voice just only can saw his blur & stupid face, but it also syok :D

That day, i also went to Strawberry Moment with my sis and her bf. Just we three person, because at that time, all my friends already back home. Around 12.45am, my sis’s bf fetch us home. Seems abit early, but still very happy :>

Tiramisu

Strawberry Moment

And this is he sent to me. I love This
Thanksssssssss Dear

No comments: