Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just back from babe's house. His mother has cooked some yummy dishes. So i have my dinner at his house. I like to eat the 'dong gu' It's so tasty. So full now! Hehe :>

Well. Back to yesterday post.

Yesterday - The fifth day of CNY. Because i sick, so i didn't work. I have some rest at home. Till 2pm my daddy told me that i gotta follow them to go to my relative's house & asked me to change my clothes. My God, Daddy. I'm sick, I'm patient, you call me to go out under the hot weather? Then he gave me a good reason : " I don't want let you stay at home alone. You know how dangerous is it? " After heard this, i know that my parents are concern about me, so i dressed up and followed them went out. * Obedient kid * Haha!

Reached there soon.
What can i do at there? gaming? drinking? eating? I think everyone also will have some 'game' during CNY. Right? :D But i'm not really familiar with them, after all one year just see once time. So i didn't join them. Just sit at there eat drink & eat drink yet again! How fat am i during this CNY? I can't stop eating. Huh~ Never mind. One year one time. After it only diet lar. Keke! XD

Old Dog! Feed it fifteen years already. I think it 100++ years old now:P
It's another dog. Its body shape is fuc*ing big & strong. It also has alot of saliva - -'' * Geli *
See! It is looking at the food. So Cute
Its hand like turtle. Haha!
It's a fake dog which put in front of the door. Just adorn it :)
I like the fake flower. Middle that one. Colourful ^^
The light effect - Jeng! Luxury.
I like the fake flower, of course i will take picture with it XD

The End.

1 comment: