Thursday, April 15, 2010

today almost last three period,we go bilik masakan for cooking exam (: when cooking,everyone also look like very busy gam xP many people also dont know what the food need to cook first. sure my partner also same lar. she totally forget the step :D in this time,me and my friend lan lek gam teach her how to cook XD haha. look like 军师.! but i still got take her phone and see the draft lar. cause she has typed a resepi in her phone. haha.! CLEVER GIRL :D cause me and my friend just an assitant. so cant help my another friend to cook. we just can help them wash ar,clean the table ar…and other. teacher dont allow we help them,so we walk lei walk hoi see people how to cook and curi makan. haha XD delicious.! ^^ when finish,teacher must taste and give comment ger lar. she said it is more better than she think before (: we have tasted all the meals. good.! hou jiak XD suddenly started to scare jor. cause next week almost turn us cook jor. =/ hais. - worrying -after this,we quickly change clothe because wanna go parade when arrived sushi king,hak sei ngor @@ too many people lor. yun bun we go parade is eat sushi gea. suddenly something has happened so we dint eat dou sushi. then we decided go MP eat. eat awhile only,then we continue shopping xP i have bought a spectacle - RM10* only. ♥ it ^^ and my friends also bought jor school bag. one is black colour and another one is white colour de - RM60* wakau~ @@ but leng. it is worth (: after wards,lpm and lkc need back school jor. so just me and cherlynn hang gai gai. we go WATSON then accompany her go and buy breads =) then her mum arrived already,so i accompany her again find her mum ^^ just me alone,so i go kopitiam find a couple - py and jun* chat jou almost 30 minutes,my mum arrived parade jor. so we jau back home. hais.~ today dint eat dou sushi arh~~~~ SADNESS.!! T,T

No comments: