Wednesday, April 14, 2010

today so happy (= zi qi dint angry me erh. is me ji zok dou qing jek :D and today all my classmate also ci sin jor :D dont know why they so high xP especially zi qi and michelle * sot ger. haha :D when i dint go school, two of them ' ji chong' jor a song --- (pop不是汽水,不是汽水,pop是佩雯的hai,流出来的水.没有味素,很有色素,pop不是汽水,不是汽水,pop就是pop)XD haha. so fun naa. kui they think dou. ng chor ng chor.! XD very happy can study in class ERT. not because ERT gea teacher nice,is ERT de student damn funny ^^
today we all take photo with our form teacher (: firstly got some people dont want take gea. then my friend pui mun said this year is last year only can take photo with teacher. finally they also got take lar (: but hor. ugly dou i also behtahan ar. =/ furthermore i stand zui bin. take dou my leg so short erh :"( hais. UGLY UGLY UGLYtoday recess time erh :( so sad. my sis laugh me. but i dont feel it so funny lor =/ when im eating my bread,suddenly have a lalat dim dou my mouth. luckilly,it dint fly into my mouth =/ then my sis luagh none stop wor. yau gei hou siu jek == lagi satu ci sin gea XD hohoTomorrow my ERT partner -- zi qi play zhu fan zai.! of course we not childish lar. actually is an exam lea gea ^^ xP haha finally can taste her chu ngai (: GOOD.! but scare after eat will vomit. haha :p and……tomorrow we will go parade eat sushi. happy xP [Photo] my favourite * muack

No comments: