Tuesday, April 13, 2010

today i dint have go to school. cause still fever :'( ''hou sun fu'' lor. @#$%!* hais. dont know zi qi will angry me anot =/ worry-ing. yesterday i sms ask her something,but she dint reply me. until night,i sms told her next day (13/4/2010) i dint go school also. hope she dont angry. but... she also dint reply. LoL.~ what's wrong jek? now im fever cant go school,got problem mea? if you fever,dint go school,i also want angry you lor? =/ hais. sad. BUT...pui mun,chee ling or another people dint go school,you jau mou yeh de wor :( just me you will like that. HOPE YOU DONT ANGRY ME JOR. everytimes you also like that. everytimes also want me tam fan you de. :'( hais.~ but we be friend so long time jor. sure i understand your xing gak gea. so i dint blame you (: wanna ask SK that zi qi still got angry me mou gea. but she dint go school today,cause she get flu. sangat serious* =/ never mind lar. tomorrow only sun (: scare tomorrow when i go school,all of them also sont want choi me erh :( especially is ZI QI . hais~~ =/

No comments: