Monday, July 26, 2010

SK's birthday & Officially dating with him .

24.07.2010
That day was my jimui's [SK] birthday. So we all also decided to celebrate with her. But we celebrated at night. So afternoon i went jusco with a boy [yik]. That day we have watched - Twilight Saga Eclipse. Nice movie. I love Edward His jeolous look yeng lar ;D In cinema, yik asked me can i be his girlfriend ;> Omg~ I also dont know how to answer him. But finally i also got gave him some respond lar. If not he would feel ashamed one. HAHA ;P We keep talking talking and talking while watching movie. But the air-conditioner was cold. I cant tahan already. So we stop watched. Afterward we went and find my friends. When chatting with them, i still felt cold. So i asked my dear to accompany me to walk around. Just walked awhile then i find my friends again -.- [seems like a lot of trouble] xD Then my dear fetch us go to a cake shop 'FAMILY' to buy a delicious cake to birthday girl. Originally we wanna bought Tiramisu geh. But impossible we bought a cake that we like ger maa. Right? So finally we have bought blueberry at the last minute ;) We also got went Pasta house beside voodoo one. The food was tasty. Afterward, we straight away went Infi [Actaully is above INFI] We played snooker ;D My friend - ZiQi and Lpm their pose so ugly lor when they were playing snooker. Because their ass raise up ! HAHA ! Especially is LPM ! Her ass is circle shape one. LMAO xD Play until 11.30pm we all only back home. Happy that day, but very tired. xD

Okayyyyy. Now i wanna intro my boyfriend :) <3
  • He is 19 years old this year. His name is Lim Kian Yik. [But he dislike people call his full name xD]
  • He is not so tall. But fortunately he is taller than me xD
  • He is a Bboy. He is dance very well. But always injured one -.- Hais Hopefully he can take care of himself. .
  • He is a considerate boyfriend ^^
  • He said he will love me and wont hurt me. Can he do this? Hope he can remember his commitment :(

♥ ILY dear. Muacks ;D

24.07.2010 --- we officially dating <3

My Dear - Ah Yik


No comments: