Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Started Love to go to school .

I started love to go to school. Because there have a lot of laughter xD Especially is my Tablemate - ZiQi She is damn soh** in the class. What matter also can 'siu yatt chan' geh. Admire her ! ;D But it also good for me lar. Because every period also very bored, only her laughter can eliminate my bored feeling. Today same as usual, i had brought phone to school. So i can online and can sms with others people [include my dear] ;> But he 11something only woke up -.- Maybe he is too tired. When Sivik period, my friend had created some weird nickname for us,mainly because she is too bored. HAHA. I want to declare something that is 'Only weird people can think of those weird names' xD '二姑婆' is me -.- Disgust lar weyyyy. HAHA.

--- Skip --- Skip --- Skip ---

Reached home then ate instant noodles that cooked by my sis. Yummy~ But it is not because of she cooked well larrrr. HAHA. After that, NAP . Im sure that my weight increased. Hais. 5 something woke up then started to my homework. The homework doesn't mean is my schoolwork but it is a card. My dance teacher gonna go Singapore soon. That's why we make a card and send for him. So today i just busy busy and busy to design the card. Hopefully can give him a good memory. Im not dare to say that is a card which filled with a sense of design, but we hope he will like ;) I gotta continue to do my 'homework' xD So write until here. Night everyone

No comments: