Saturday, July 31, 2010

The first time to celebrate farewell with them .

30.07.2010
My dance teacher gotta leave on 1st August. So on 30th of July, we all d'Artiz members helped him to celebrate a farewell party. They proposed barbecue. The location was at Yi Ma's house. His house is damn big. Feel very luxurious. Originally intended to barbecue in the playground, but because of the rain, so was forced to be held at home. There is alot of foods. Especially is my favourite - clam I ate alot. HAHA. Before long, we returned to the bedroom to see souvenirs. Nice souvenirs :) In addition to these souvenirs, Kakin also made a video to Munnam, Waiyee, Ahkai and Ah hao. That video was very touched. When gifts, Waiyee was cried. Because of she cried, so lead others follow her crying too. This scene doesn't know was funny or touching. LOL. After awhile, my dad arrived. He fetched me home. Omg~ Dont know why that day i dont want to back home. Like a farewell party for the last time. That feeling is very strange ): Anyway, wish them Yatt Lou Shun Fung :)

That day, my dear was be ill. He was late to sleep. Since that day i haven't back home. He was worried. So he refused to go to bed. Haha. Touched wer ;D But i still worry about him, because he always get ill -.- Take Care lar Dear That day have some unhappy matters happened. But I dont want to say what had happened larrrr. I think some people should know this.

Tonight 10pm, my teacher gotta leave. So tonight we all will go bus station to say TA TA to him. Haha. Dont know at that time how many people will cry. HAHA. XD. Well, is the time to tuition. Sighhh. Mention one more time, wish them Yatt Lou Shun Fung. All the best in Singapore ;)

d'ARTIZ

No comments: