Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hope that everything will not be the nightmare ♥

Some people will say that love is numb. Do you think so? I think love is a drug that can make us lost ourselves___very SCARY. Sound exaggeration! HAHA! Recently I feel like very sensitive about something. Just a message, a phone call that can make me cranky. I know this behavior is very childish and very silly. But I was like that. It's hard to change. But all of this doesn't mean I'm not trust you. I just can reluctant to say that might be over-strained :P Seems so fake. But sometimes really can't control it. Because this is not you want to control then can control. Because that's MOOD. So, sometimes I will lose temper, hope that you can understand me :)

Today go out with dear. It goes without saying that sure very happy lor XD But we met a few hours only. Because of heavy rain, I must back home. If not, i'm afraid that my whole
body will wet. Yaaa! Almost forget tim xP Today dear sent me a box of chocolate It was bought from Johor. Although it also can buy at here, but it depends on heart maa. HAHA. Thank you :)

If today I did anything that make you feel unhappy, I just can say : Sorry. Please Forgive Me. ILY
Ferrero Rocher <3
SoulEnd & Pk

No comments: