Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I love 25th August .

On the 24th day is our one month anniversary XD But unpleasant matter was my mom not allowed me go out ): So that day he came my school and took 'something' for me. But i don't want tell you all what is that. XD He also made a video for me, although it's not beautiful, but it's full of meaning
Okey Matters of 24th __ Finished :>

Now i wanna write __ 25th 'mean today' XD
Today morning, I received cherlynn's message. She asked me accompanied her to go parade to buy a school bag. Because I also want to buy, so I promised her quickly XD After replied her __ Bath , Tied hair , ate breakfast , etc. Afterward, mom send me to school. When arrived school, they keep talking mysteriously. I asked them what they talked about, but they didn't ha
ve answered me anything. So I just let them to continued their mysterious topic. At that time i feel i just seems like a sohai ): I wanna know what they're talking about. But they don't want to tell me. Until school dismiss, they still didn't have tell me. Hais ): We took a taxi to go to parade. When on the way went to parade, cherlynn's phone ring. Not long after, my dear called me. Just talked awhile, then i hung up. Because my phone almost out of battery. DAMN! ><

Reached Parade ___ *
My friend's friend bought us tickets - ć…šćŸŽæˆ’ć€‡’. Originally, we watch - SLICE gehhhhh. But it's 18 PL. And today me and my friend wear school uniform, so the worker who work at cinema not allowed us to in ): Dissapointed! That's why we watched another movie -.- Before in cinema, they talked mysterious again. Argh! Can't tahan already ): But of course i didn't have say it out la
r. In the cinema, sat not long time, I saw a boy behind me. His look so familiar. When i see clearly, is my dear. But i think carefully, he told me that he gotta teach class today, so he's unable to go out with me. Then why he will appear at here? The fact is he conspired with my friends to give me a suprise XD That's why my friends will speak whisper at school. At that time, i really feel very happy. Because it's the first time that have a boy do that all for me. THANK YOU , DEAR I will keep that moment as my memories :) Haha! Due to the air-conditioner is too cold so we stop to watch. Plus, that time is 4 o'clock, i gotta back home. So i asked my dear to fetch me.

So all in all, today was a happy day :> Thank you Dear & Friends. Muacksss

No comments: