Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Im a normal person .

Everyone has their own feeling. There are many types of feelings. There are sad, happy, irritated, suspicion, reluctantly, etc. Which also includes how I feel. Suddenly I felt very tired, really tired. WHY ? Dont ask me. I can only say i also don't know. Im a normal person. So i will have some suspect to you. Many things can not be forced. Once I lose trust in you, what you say I will not believe. This point, you can not blame me. I promised you that I will trust you and I will give you confidence, but i easily affected. You probably will say that I am very fickle. There's no way, because girl is like that. If one day you want to leave, please let me know, I will not pester you. Because I am not that kind of person, and I dislike that kind of person. So you can rest assured. Boys really didn't have Constan
t force? Why every time injured sure were girls? In addition, the boy is what kind of mentality? Why they can date a few girls at the same time? Heng! Really amazing! I really hope my boyfriend not that kind of person. But it is difficult to predict. So I didn't have expect too much. Now i can do is to treasure every seconds. Because no one will know what will happen on the next seconds.

Because of this. I will treasure :) ILY

No comments: