Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Saturday .

Farewell Day ___ 07.08.10
That day was my school graduation party. That day I back home late. So I didn't have write blog. Until today, I just write. Haha. Seems a bit late. I also almost forget the fun things that occurred that day. I am really happy that day. But that day I didn't have accompany my dear. Because I just play with friends. But at last, I still have sms him lar. I think he should be a bit unhappy with it ): I'm really sorry. I think I should not do it again xD Write back to the graduation ceremony that day. That day, our school students performed a lot of nice performances. But don't know why I always feel that our class performed that drama was so messy. And it seems got a bit bored. But all is passed :) After the drama, our class also sang two songs __ ' 祝福 & cry on my shoulder ' When we sing those two songs, my friends have keep shouting my name. Damn awkward lar weyyy -.- They also have shouted my other friends's name, but I could not hear what they shouted. Haha ! Because that day was very
noisy. In addition, we also have sent flowers to our teachers. That scene seems quite touched. My sister that gangs, performed hairstyle show. The hair design was very exaggerated. It's very beauty. Other classes, they performed dance. Wowww. I really don't know they will dance. Somemore, they dance very well. Very sexy. Good show ! That day, our pricipal has prepared a buffet for us. My friend - Cherlynn & Lkc, they took a lot of foods. Haha. Scared me. But we have finished all the foods lar, we didn't have waste food gahhhhh. HAHA !
After graduation, my friend - Lkc drove us to Jusco. About his driving technique, I really don't know what comment that i can give her xD Just a word, AWESOME !

__ Reached Jusco __
I directly go to the k-box to find my friends. That day we have a crazy night. We took pics at toilet, kbox room, etc. Az made alot of ugly and retarded faces, quite funny XD. She made us laugh non-stop. Haha ! Happy naa. We sang until 9pm, my father fetch me went my mothe
r-in-law's house BBQ xD Because already night, so I just eat a bit only. Fear of fat arhhh )': That day my cousin asked me that i have go Lost World or not. Don't know when,there have a beach party. I need my mum's permission then only can go there. But I think can't go ger larrr. Because SPM is coming soon. I think i should concentrate on my exam 1st. If not, I'm afraid that I cannot go out. Because of poor grades, my mother sure won't let me go out with my friends. Mean this few months, I will hardworking abit to study well :> Hehe It's time to END UP__FACEBOOK ! xD


No comments: