Friday, November 12, 2010

11th NOV. Thurs.

Yesterday, my parents help me celebrated my sweet 17th birthday early. Same as my sister :) Sure larrrrrr. We're twins maa XDMy family brought us went to BBQ Korea which located at Ipoh Garden South. In fact we're not go there to eat one,but my sister want to go. Because we never eat before, so go and try. Those person who work over there are seems like Korean. In their conversation, i can heard some Korean words. Hehe. So cute ^^ After that, my dad gave me a ang-pau. Wowwww! So happy lar weyyyyyyy, got money take wor. HAHA. Yerrrrrr. sangat tamak tim - -''

Those pics which took at BBQ Korea.
With my beloved daddy ♥
After finish eat, i think that time was around 9pm, then we went to Jusco to buy something. Me and sis took pics at anywhere while walked around there. My mom can't stand us due to we always take the camera to take photo XD So...get scold. HAHA!
11pm we back home. On the way backing home, we took pics in the car again. HAHA! Damn self-loving. But we like arh! xD
Reached home. Took photo again. Ka-Cha-Ka-Cha :D
Thank daddy & mommy help me to celebrate and thank for yours ang-pau! Haha! Muacksssss

No comments: