Friday, November 19, 2010

A jolly time.

18,19 November 2010.
18th was my dear's birthday, and the next day 19th is my birthday. So we decided to go to De Garden and celebrate. Because my dear wanna celebrate with his family first, so around 8pm, he only come and fetch me. Because i'm not ready yet, so about 8.30pm i only go out. But he didn't wait so long time lar, because when he reached my house that time already 8.20pm. So I didn't feel any embarrassed. Haha! That night my sister also want to go De Garden to meet her friend, so dear fetch her together.
On the way going De Garden, we took photo :)
Reached there.
Actually dear said wanna go Boston eat one, but i said don't want. So finally we go T.O.S to have our dinner. Dei sek lar weyyy ♥ Haha! Before we eat, dear initiative asked me that where's the camera? because he wanted to take photo with me. FIRST TIME he initiative wanna to take photo with me leh! Happy :)

Took by himself. Leng zai! Haha.
Our memories ♥♥♥ Dear & Me.
[Image][Image]When we were eating, dear keep going out to on his phone, leave me alone to eat. Hegh! )':
EAT. EAT. EAT. Finish :/ Then i received my sister's call, she asked me to go Boston to find her. When me and dear reach Boston, i saw all my beloved friends. OMG! Isn't they want to give a surprise for me? After few minutes, dear took out a cake and they start to sing the birthday song! :D They really want to give me surprise. Haha! Damn excited! But not just for me lar. That night have a birthday guy- my dear and two birthday girls- me & my sis. The cake was all our beloved friends bought for us. I don't know how to spell the cake's name. I just know it is delicious :) Haha. Thank you all. ♥

He was busying to cut the cake ^^
He was so special. He cut the cake posture also different with others. xD
After that, in the questioning, finally my dear told me that why all my friends would attend my birthday party. 'Yun loi' was my dear want to give me a surprise. He know that i like to celebrate with my friends, so before 18 november, he called my friends to go to Boston and told them that don't let me know. That night, he also sent me a present that i love it so much! It seem like a photo album. Inside have our sweet moment. I love this! Thank you dear :) In addition, my friends also sent me a bracelet. I love it also. Before i also wanna to buy this. But because of some reason, so give up! HAHA. Thank you my friend* Syok! Never had a birthday surprise like this year. So touch )':

Thank you my dear & my beloved friends. Muacksss ♥♥

No comments: