Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve. Belated Post.

24 December 2010 * Christmas Eve.
We countdown at Barroom. This year's countdown not same as last year. Last year more fun, more happy! This year i just feel boring. Why? Because without someone accompany? Ya! Maybe :P I need you that night. I need you to countdown with me. Unfortunately! At that time, your car flat tire --'' So before 12am, you also never appear. Therefore, i countdown with my friends. It's not too bad! (:
The matter which i felt regretful that day was i just only have one photo. Moreover that was not took with my dear )': Sigh. Because my phone's line was very suck that day, so he can't contact me. Thus, he was waiting me at Barroom outside about half an hour. I think it should more than half an hour. He told me that he walked around Ipoh Garden East, i still haven't come out to find him. So he went to cc with his friend. I'm sorry about that. You said you have called my sis, but i never receive it. I don't know you wait me at outside. Sorry that make your leg painful.
Very sorry Dear. Sayang back muacks! :D

The only photo of that night ): Spot my sis? Ahaha! Like Ghost! XD

No comments: