Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life is short.

19 December 2010. 2.40am. That day was a sadness day. Because our beloved uncle passed away. The details of that day, I still remember very clearly. That night I was sleeping. My dad opened my door suddenly and told me that my uncle had passed away. I can't accept the facts. I cried. My dad took us to the hospital, and I washed my face quickly and went out. Even the clothes have not changed. Reached to the hospital, i saw all my relative arrived. I can only use sadness this word to describe their mood. They cried. My mom also cried even the eyes was swollen. Soon, we backed to my uncle's home. We cleaned up all the things. Because they need to put the coffin at the living room.
Still have a lot of matters. Don't know how to write out all. So Skip!After 2 days, funeral of my uncle already end. That mean we can't see our uncle anymore. Thought of this, we cried again. The most sad is our aunt and cousin. Because in the future life, my uncle unable to accompany them again. When my aunt looked at my uncle, she and his son wept aloud. The scene was really sorrowful )': Aunt, Take care.Hope my uncle can live well in another world. Uncle, we will remember the days which spent with you. We will always love you & miss you! )':

No comments: