Monday, January 24, 2011

Half year :)

24th january * we have been together already half year baby! Yeah!
Thank for everyday that you make me laugh. Thank for everything that you did for me Love you Baby! Dear, half year already. What's your feeling? :) I really hope that you can stay with me forever. I Love You.

Today i needn't to work, OFF day :D So i asked my boy boy to accompany me to go to JJ. Chinese New Year is coming, i still haven't buy my new clothes :/ Ish!
This morning woke up at 10.3oam. Then almost 11.3oam, he came to fetch me. I make-up & dress up at his house. But i just simply to make-up due to i finished my eyeliner :')

Reached to Jusco.
We straight went to Mc Donald to have our lunch. Because he so hungry :/ Today i went to JJ mainly because of i wanted to buy eyeliner and look for some new clothes. Then he just accompany me and gave some opinion to me. Ahaha! Do you guys feel that he will bored at that time? :D We went to SASA to buy eyeliner. RM44 --'' Expensive lar weyyy. Fortunately my sis share with me, so i just have to pay half of the price. Okay! Next shop that we went was Giordano. I tried a clothe which is blue colour one. He said it's nice. So i listen to him. Finally i bought it XD

Pics of today.
He wear cons. That's why his eyes become bigger :D
Double chin :D
Why just have my dear's photo? Where's me? Hais. I dont know why my look so ugly today. Simple make-up not suit me? idk :/ Took many pics, but i deleted all >< Disappointed!
Finish the post of today.

Those pics which i took long time ago. Now only upload.
Not because im lazy but i need to work :'( I lack of time to sleep. If give me extra time i also wont use the time to switch on PC. Damn tired!
This pics.
I like to drink cucumber juice. Haha!
Tired again :( Wanna lie on my bed right now! GoodNight everyone. GoodNight Baby ^^





No comments: