Thursday, January 13, 2011

What title of this post? Old Town? Dance? etc?

Second post of 2011. A dance competition.
Congratz to my boy's crew @ Floor Digital won their dance competition on yesterday. Not only my boy's crew took part in that competition, my cousin sis's BF also attended. The competition start at 8pm. But i reached there at 6.30pm. Because i have my dinner with my friend at OldTown.

Camwhored in my room while waiting my friend come and fetch me :)
On the way going to OldTown :x
After finish my dinner @
Darkness place. Darkness effect. Because after finish my dinner, it was night ><''
Picture with my boy.
That night he came to find me, he scared me --'' When his face close to me, i able to see his make-up and his sweat clearly. Ahaha! Not bad not bad(I'm not mean his sweat but his make-up) :D
Fatty Lpk VS Horror Lky
My shorty lovely boy ^^ Yeng!
As for the show, awesome! I prefer a girl who same crew with my boy. Their show was a story scene. The story describe someone rob her baby, so she felt sad and shouted out loud! I like her shouted sound, her face expression. Seems so crazy. I like that effect :)

First picture with my Best Sister in 2011 *
My Best Sista @ Kit Yee.
Around 10.30pm, my best sista's friend fetch us went to Greentown after so long :)
Almost 11.45pm, back home. I promise my mom that i will back home before 12am. So must be punctual. If not, NO NEXT TIME to go out ~ ^^
Before sleep, argue with my boy. Actually at that time, i think it's almost 4am, both of us also felt tired already, but don't know why we still want to argue with each other. Fortunately, It's okay :') Aiyar ~ Sometimes argue also is 'qing cui' lei ger maa XD Know how to endure then no problem lar. Don't argue till non-stop. Hehe! Couple's principium
Good Night Everyone * Sweet Dream. My boy LKY.




No comments: