Saturday, March 12, 2011

The first day that he is not around me.

This morning, i think was 10.30am, my phone ring keep ringing. I open my tired eyes & looked at my phone. * +601623xxx60 * A number appear in my phone screen. Isn't my Babe give me a call? I got up from sleep immediately : ''Harlo?'' A boy sound answered me : ''Wei..Babe, know who am i?'' ''Heheh, sure i know lar, my babe maa'' :)) He called me just want to tell me that he reached SG. After the call, i continue to sleep.

12pm @
Because of my sensitive skin, i can't go to work, so stay at home :( Hemmm~ Salary deduction again.
I keep waiting my babe to call me while i was watching tv. 4pm, he called me. But we just chat awhile. I think it's not more than 1minute. How sad :( But it's ok lar, because if he call me in a long time, the phone charge will be so expensive. I also dont want to waste his money, so babe, i didn't blame you :)

10.10pm right now ! @
I never receive his call at the night time. Hey! Are you still remember me? I miss you so much :( What're you doing there? So busy? Why don't give me a call? Maybe you're having your fun now. As for me? Heng! boring boring & boring! I will be blogging just because I'm bored. Not because have something need to write out. Well, tired dy, gotta stop here. I still waiting your call, Babe :(

Goodnight

No comments: