Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Great thursday with Babe.

I thursday! Because it's a great day! Why?! ^^ Because i needn't to wake up early and go to work. I can do my own things or spend my free time with my babe :) Syok!
Last thursday @ JUSCO
We went there for watched movie. The title of that movie - 猛男滚死队 It's a comedy movie! For me, it have abit bored. Sigh. But i have a partner to accompany me until the end of movie, so i just watched it without any nagging * Actually have some part also made me laugh out loud lar XD
After finish movie, my babe & I went to Sushi King for our dinner!
Must have camwhored with him lar!
First @ My babe L.K.Yik
His new hair style
I love this pic so muchhhh. Cute *
My babe & I
My face seems so big :'( Herm.
It's me! ^^
Shooting by Mr lim. He said that he don't know how to take photo.
How you feel? The angel of this photo still okay anot? :D
Well. After it - Backed home & Bath & online!
NIGHT TIME @
When online-ing , i felt so hungry. But that time almost 1am. I'm dare not to go to kitchen by myself. So the only way that i can do is just Endure Endure & Endure! In my memory, I'm on call with babe that time & he was backing home. I have told my babe that i'm very hungry.
Babe: You want to eat burger anot?
Me: No need lar. It's already night time, i don't want to eat so much, later become fatty girl. Somemore my daddy closed the door. I don't want to open it again.
Babe: I have pass by your house, i can buy for you.
Me: No need ar. I don't want to eat although it's really hungry :'(
Babe: I buy for you!
Me: Don't want!
Babe: Ok. Wait me awhile. Call you later.
Me: Why? You really buy ar?
Babe: Aiyar. Call you later lar.
Me: Hais. Okay lar. Bye~
- After ten minutes i asked him to call me -
Me: What're you doing?
Babe: You open the door lar.
Me: What open door?
Babe: You open lar.
Me: You really got buy for me? Don't play lar. If you have come, i go and open the door ger lar.
Babe: Didn't lie you. I bought it. Now you open the door then you can see me ger lar.
When i open the door, i really saw his car stopped in front of my house. It's so unexpected!
Babe: Eat full ditt ar^^
Me: Hahahah! Duk lar. Thank you ar, bye
He is gone after i closed my door. I opened it quickly. Wanginya~ XD
Eating* Aumm..aumm..aumm.. ^^ Opps! Suddenly thought to take photo. [Kacha] *.*
It’s look like so yummy. Flavour : Black pepper ~
So full that night. hahahahh! It's damn yummy! Babe, next time but it for me again :P
After finish burger, sleeping ><'' Fat fat fat!
By the way, THANK YOU lar Babe Muackssss

No comments: